CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Prayers Answered Since Last Year?

One of my sweetest memories of last year was our last evening together on the upper balcony. I was going to "teach" but we spent several hours just sharing what the Lord had done in our hearts since we arrived. You all taught me that night, so much, and so sweetly by sharing the changes the Lord's presence was making in you as you trusted Him more. Thank you for yielding to Him in those areas that were so hard to do. I think I'll be smart and schedule time for that wrap-up this time!

Thank you, Tammie, for making this blog! Good job!

See you soon, Mardy

1 comments:

Sherry said...

The most significant time for me, was sharing and gleaning into the late night hours our last night, and having God answer a potentially life altering question. My heart & spirit were at rest.
Also, God has delivered and defended my husband with all the slanderess accusations. I believe he has been vindicated as much as possible here on Earth. What God has done has been life altering for my husband and our relationship. He definitely works in mysterious ways! And He's faithful!
Blessings,
Sherry